Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st: Day 28

Perry to Chiefland
65 miles in 6 hours and 28 minutes riding

It was COLD this morning!! It was the same temperature here as it was in Anchorage (okay - only for an hour or so but STILL!!). :) We started riding around 7am with most of the clothes on that we brought with us. It started to warm up by around 10am and by this afternoon we were in shorts so it's all good.

I ended up with a flat on the bike trailer today...my third for the trip. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who loves to change tires!

We had a nice ride most of the day today. The road was flat and other than a little bit of heavy traffic at times it was good. We stumbled into another rail trail that we enjoyed for about 6 miles and then we crossed the Suwannee River (I'm not old enough to remember the song but Scott is so I took a picture). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment