Friday, August 13, 2010

Road Trip with Mom & Linda

So Scott and I decided we just had to get a jeep...not because it was the responsible thing to do but because it was the fun thing to do!!

After that my Mom, my sister and I decided we needed to break it in with a road trip to Montana...


This was a very brilliant rainbow we spotted right outside of Bigfork

Always so much fun to visit with Aunt Eunice!!


And of course we all had to go to dinner at the Back Room!

The weeping wall on the going to the sun road in Glacier National Park. This drive is amazing - a bit scary because it's so narrow but the views are breathtaking.


Mom & Linda - it was so great to spend the weekend visiting with them!


The weather tried to scare us off Saturday morning but we went to breakfast and I showed mom how to get onto her facebook account. I don't think she's been on it since... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment