Friday, March 4, 2011

Catching up on the Blog...

I can't believe it's already the first part of March! It has been a very busy winter with lots going on and several adventures. I've put a few pictures here in no real order just to catch up on some things from December and the first few days of January...

Fountain Hills, Arizona. This town has this fountain that goes off every hour - we wanted to go see it because we hike the mountain that's behind it in the picture and we can see the fountain going off in the distance.



Also in Fountain Hills - this horse is made up of old metal parts.
It was amazing to look at and appreciate the artisty that went into it.

Looking up close all you see is junk...

New Years Eve...We went to a mystery dinner theatre...


My niece Monica came to visit me!


Three generations of Maxwell's - I love hanging out with my family...
they always make me feel tall!!


Going for a hike - see that cave? That's where we're headed.

We made it! Beautiful view from the top...


This is the other side of the Superstitions - known as the Flatiron.


It's amazing how many different directions the Saguaro's can grow.


View from the top of Fremont Saddle - it's quite the hike up Peralta Canyon to get here.


Weaver's Needle and some new friends - Wayne & Bernie.


1 comment: