Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Friends on SID

Here are some of the people I met while working on SID...



Chad & Rick - thank you gentlemen or putting up the weather station!



Ariel - so glad I had somebody around who was my height... :)



Safety Gage - how's your shoulder?



Captain Jack Sparrow!

Scott said thanks for all the candy...I don't think I ever got any...


Clean up day - well, except for Cliff...


Steve & Mike - my favorite pipers!


Hi Lonnie!
Has anyone see the superglue?

:) laugh Lonnie - it's funny...


Loving the hovercraft time...


I know I'm short but there were alot of TALL people on this job...

Jeff, Tim & Speed - my three favorite tall guys on the island




Shady & Speed didn't believe me when I told them I am 5 ft tall.

Once they measured me and admitted it was true they said it

was because the gravel gave me a few inches...



Safety Jeff, Ken & Casey



Shady got a new chair...what do you think he does on the island?


Ken & Jeremy splicing fiber...


Love this sign...

it doesn't seem to matter what profession your in -

the day shift/night shift battle goes on...


Steve the piper and Dave the electrician showing the love between the crafts...




Derick Spain - a great guy!!



Tim & Mike - my favorite hovercraft buddies...


I had a great time working with all of these guys - they became my friends and I truly appreciate their patience when I asked them tons of questions about what they were working on. I hope to work with all of you in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment